§1 General provisions
- the rules for using the solfinity.pl/en website,
- types and scope of services made available on the solfinity.pl/en website,
- the procedure for reporting errors or inaccuracies in the content published on the Website,
- the procedure for reporting breaches of the copyrights of other legal entities or natural persons.
- The Website Data Controller is Solfinity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, postal code 03-310, ul. Staniewicka 5, National Court Register no. KRS: 0000789029, tax identification number NIP: 5242567894, statistical number REGON: 140455462, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, for which the Registry Court jest the District Court in Warsaw, the 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
- The Data Controller can be contacted by:
- phone at: +48 22 42 88 777
- e-mail at the following address: [email protected]
- post and in person at the following address: Solfinity sp. z o.o. sp.k. Prologis Park Warsaw II, Hala ul. Staniewicka 5, 03-310 Warszawa.
- Website - a system of www pages made available on a web server at solfinity.pl/en, constituting a set of static and dynamic documents containing graphic files, scripts and other collection elements connected by mutual relations.
- User – any natural or legal person using the Website.
- B2B Platform or Store - an online B2B sales platform available at solfinity.pl/en, operating under separate Terms and Conditions of Solfinity B2B Platform.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which a separate act grants legal capacity - conducting on their own behalf business activity registered in the database of the electronic system of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEiDG) or the National Court Register (KRS) or the electronic system of the Central Statistical Office (GUS), placing an order on the B2B Platform as part of a professional activity, resulting in particular from the subject of their economic activity.
- Services – electronic services made available by the Data Controller via the B2B Platform.
- Personal Data - information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person.
- Data Controller - Solfinity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, postal code 03-310, ul. Staniewicka 5, National Court Register no. KRS: 0000789029, tax identification number NIP: 5242567894, statistical number REGON: 140455462, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, for which the Registry Court is the District Court in Warsaw, the 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
- Online delivery of services - performance of a service provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data at the individual request of the User, sent and received using devices for electronic processing, including digital compression and data storage, which is entirely conveyed, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Act – Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004.
§3 Legal requirements
- All prices and commercial information on the Website serve informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
§4 Technical requirements
- In order to effectively use the Website, the User should have computer hardware and software that meet the following minimum requirements:
- Internet connection: required,
- Preferred browser: any,
- Browser plug-ins: none,
- Cookies: information about the user’s session
- Processor: any,
- Operating memory: any,
- Graphics: 640×480,
- Sound card: not required,
- Preferred operating system: any.
§5 Rules for using the Website
- The User may terminate the use of the Services made available on the Website and leave the Website, subject to the provisions regarding the Newsletter Service.
- The User shall not interfere with the Website’s content, structure, form, graphics or operating mechanism. The contents posted on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, photos, data files, presentations, programs and any other data (hereinafter referred to as “Contents”), are protected by intellectual property rights, in particular copyright and related rights, vested in the Data Controller or entities with whom the Data Controller has concluded an agreement regarding the use of Contents to run the Website. No part of the Contents published on the Website may be reproduced or distributed in any form and in any way without the prior written consent of the Data Controller.
§6 Rules for the provision of Services
- The Data Controller shall make the following types of Services available free of charge via the Website:
- making the Contents, in particular, such as commercial information, product information, information about manufacturers, training, design information, the information contained in the blog, contact details, etc. available on the Website,
- providing forms for submitting inquiries or applications addressed to the Data Controller by Users,
- Other Services available via the Website.
- The Data Controller can make changes to the Services at any time without informing the Users about it.
- The Data Controller may add other Services for the Users without the need to inform Users about this fact.
- Plug-ins are small tools of social media providers used to enable the User to go directly from a given website to a fan page, the channel of the entity that posts them, in the social media of their choice.
- The Data Controller uses Facebook and LinkedIn plug-ins. The list of social media available via plug-ins may be expanded.
- The User may display the Data Controller’s fan page in the selected social network by clicking on the selected plug-in.
- The Data Controller ensures only the placement of plug-ins on the Website. The Data Controller does not decide on how plug-ins operate, and other actions performed with their help through social networks.
- The use of plug-ins takes place only at the moment of clicking on the selected plug-in.
- The Website contains a link to the B2B Platform and may contain links to other domains. The Website provides only the Service of posting links on its websites. To the most far-reaching extent permitted by law, the Website is in no way responsible for the content published by third parties.
- To the extent that the links lead to other websites and domains of the Data Controller, the Data Controller is not responsible for the content, availability, other data, materials or tools available or used at a given link by third parties.
- The links service consists only of placing links on the Website.
- The use of links takes place only when clicking on a selected link.
- The newsletter is a service providing the User with Contents in the form of an e-mail message sent to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- To use the newsletter service, you must:
- fill in the appropriate field of the newsletter order,
- fill in the declaration of consent to the delivery of the newsletter
- The contract for the provision of the newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite time when the User receives e-mail confirmation from the Data Controller that a newsletter service agreement has been concluded.
- The newsletter service agreement is terminated when the User opts out from the subscription by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected], or the User may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, in particular by clicking on the deactivation link in each e-mail sent to the User as part of the newsletter.
- The User may terminate the newsletter service agreement without giving a reason at any time.
- To use the newsletter service, you must:
§7 Management of Website Contents
- The Website Data Controller reserves the right to change the Contents published on the Website, also to make changes in all or part of the information presented on the Website, replacing files for downloads and partially or completely withdrawing the published Contents.
- In order to provide Services on the Website, the Data Controller processes personal data, in particular:
- Data of Users using the newsletter service;
- Users’ data derived from Cookies;
- Data of persons submitting complaints.
- The Data Controller processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and acts with due diligence to ensure adequate protection of processed personal data.
- The rules for using Cookies on the Website are laid down in the Solfinity Cookies Policy.
§9 Protection of intellectual property
- In accordance with the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws of 1994, No. 24, item 83, as amended), the entity authorised to use proprietary copyrights to the works contained in this Website is Solfinity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, postal code 03-310, ul. Staniewicka 5, KRS: 0000789029, NIP: 5242567894, REGON: 140455462, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, for which the Registry Court is the District Court in Warsaw, the 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
- The owner or entity authorised to use the trade names and trademarks placed on the Website is Solfinity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, postal code 03-310, ul. Staniewicka 5, KRS: 0000789029, NIP: 5242567894, REGON: 140455462, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, for which the Registry Court is the District Court in Warsaw, the 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, unless another owner is explicitly indicated.
- All rights to the Website located in the domain: solfinity.pl/en and its elements are reserved to the Data Controller. The use of the Website by the User does not mean obtaining any rights to the Website or its elements.
- The User has the right to use the Contents posted on the Website for their own use and to send it to other Users, provided that by doing so, the User does not breach the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws No. 90, item 631, as amended), rights resulting from the registration of trademarks held by the Data Controller or used by the Data Controller upon the consent of third parties, and the provisions of the Act - Industrial Property Law of 30 June 2000 (Journal of Laws 119, item 1117, as amended).
- The right to use is understood in particular as downloading, copying, sending to other Users and printing the contents of the Website.
- No part of the Website may be used for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Website Data Controller.
§10 Complaints regarding the operation of the Website
- The User may submit a complaint regarding the Services provided, report a bug on the Website or a proposal to change its functionality. The complaint shall be submitted by filling in the form FORM OF COMPLAINT SERVIS and emailing it to [email protected].
- The complaint should contain the following data:
- name and surname of the User,
- contact details: telephone number and e-mail address,
- a description of the problem that is the basis for the complaint.
- Complaints shall be considered no later than within 14 days from the date the complaint is sent to the e-mail address specified above.
- The Data Controller cannot guarantee the continuity of the Website’s operation or prevent interruptions in its availability to the User, which may be caused by internal factors related to the Website’s expansion or maintenance works or external factors beyond the control of the Data Controller, e.g. interruptions in the availability of the Website due to a force majeure event.
- The Data Controller shall not be liable for any interruptions in the Website’s operation caused by external or internal factors.
- The Data Controller shall not be liable for any damage sustained by the User caused directly or indirectly by the operation, non-operation or faulty operation of the Website. The Data Controller shall also not be responsible for the User’s loss of profits caused directly or indirectly by the operation, non-operation or faulty operation of the Website.
- The Data Controller shall not be liable for damages caused by the User's non-compliant or unlawful use of the Website.
- The Data Controller shall not be liable for interruptions in the operation of the Website resulting from failures caused by malfunctioning equipment, software or telecommunications lines (ICT systems), the maintenance of which is not the responsibility of the Data Controller.
§12 Final provisions
- Any disputes arising between the User and the Data Controller concerning the delivery of electronic services shall be settled by a court competent for the Data Controller’s registered office. In the case of Users who are consumers within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code, any disputes arising between the User and the Data Controller shall be settled by a competent common court.
- The provisions concerning the consumer shall apply to a natural person concluding a contract related directly to their business activity when the contractual provisions prove it does not have a professional character for the User, resulting in particular from the scope of the User’s business activity, made available based on the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
Updated June 06, 2023