TW Solar 415 W Black Frame solar panel
Photovoltaic panel, monocrystalline PERC, TW Solar 415 W Black Frame made in half-cut technology, MBB
103.78excl. VAT103.78 € incl. VAT
TW Solar means commitment to the research and development of solar energy products; it is a modern company with many years of experience, with a high degree of technological advancement in the production of silicon cells with monitored workmanship used to build photovoltaic panels sold worldwide.
The TW Solar 415 W module was designed using the Multi-busbar technology,resulting in an output power of more than 5 W, and Half-cut technology, which reduced power loss, giving an additional output gain of between 5 and 10 W. An additional solution was also used to increase the efficiency of the module, namely High-Density Encapsulation,,to obtain a gain of 0.15%. Compared to typical PV modules of the same class, TW Solar is second to none.
TW Solar 415 W is built using 108 monocrystalline photovoltaic cells (PERC) placed in an anodized lightweight aluminum alloy frame that is corrosion resistant and covered with a 3.2 mm thick glass panel with high light transmission. The glass is coated with anti-reflective coating (AR) and is thermally fortified. This all adds up to a 15-year product warranty and a 25-year solar power warranty.
400 mm (+) and 200 mm (-) long cables coming out of the IP68 junction box are terminated with MC4 connectors. The module has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001.
- 25-yearwarranty for output power
- Use of Multi-busbar technology
- High and stable efficiency up to 21.3% thanks to state-of-the-art technology
- Positive power tolerance up to +5W
- Excellent performance even in low sunlight
- Half-cut technology to increase output power
- High mechanical strength
- Low PID susceptibility thanks to quality assurance
- Unique cell design means lower temperature of the PV module and higher efficiency
- Snow load up to 5400 Pa and wind load up to 2400 Pa
- No mechanical damage during cell production - lossless laser cutting
TW Solar 415 W will be perfect for Customers that require high quality and efficiency in affordable modules. The product will work well for both on-grid and off-grid applications.
- PV type
- Module technology
- Half-Cut 108 cells
- Power [W]
- Panel efficiency [%]
- Black Frame
- Max. voltage [V]
- Rated Voltage Vmpp [V]
- Open circuit voltage Uoc (V)
- Short-circuit current [A]
- Rated current [A]
- Maximum Series Fuse [A]
- Voltage temperature coefficient [%/°C]
- Weight [kg]
- Dimensions [mm]
- 1134 x 1722 x 30
- Power Warranty
- 25 years
- Product warranty
- 15 years
- Number of modules on the pallet