Photovoltaic module 505 W Vertex Black Frame Trina
Trina Vertex TSM-505-DE18M.08 Black Frame, 1/3-cut, MBB
95.80excl. VAT95.80 € incl. VAT
Trina 505 W Black Frame photovoltaic module from Vertex series based on the 210 mm large-size silicon wafer and monocrystalline cell, the Vertex comes with several innovative design features allowing high power output of more than 500Wp. Excellent temperature coefficient and low irradiation performance brings the greater power. Furthermore, benefit from square mono cells and high-density encapsulation technology, the efficiency of Vertex can reach up to 21.2%.
On the base of its superior multi-busbar technology, Trina Solar's research and development team has introduced an innovative design that integrates advanced three-piece, non-destructive cutting and high-density encapsulation technologies. 1/3-cut technology overpowers the traditional half cut technology by solving the problems from high system current and reducing the power loss. The multi-busbar technology, with the capability to increase the light absorption, is a perfect match with the large-area cell. Technology integrations enable the Vertex to achieve higher power and power generation capacity up to 60 watts more compared to previous generation.
With stronger resistance against hotspots and excessive temperature, 1/3-cut cells can improve module reliability. The application of multi-busbar cells results in more uniform loads to prevent stress, resulting in better performance even in case of slight cracking. Nowadays the market share of PV modules featuring MBB technology is dominant in the global solar industry.
The Vertex TSM-505-DE18M.08 photovoltaic panels are a universal solution for photovoltaic installations mounted on the roofs of residential or commercial buildings. They are designed to be compatible with existing optimizers, inverters as well as mounting systems. 150 monocrystalline cells are placed in a 35 mm frame, made of anodized aluminum alloy, covered with High Transmission, Heat Strengthened Glass and a thickness of 3,2 mm with anti-reflective coating. The optimal size and low weight are advantages for transport and assembly. High reliability is confirmed by a 15-year warranty for the product and a 25-year warranty for its performance.
Cables leading out of the IP68 junction box, are terminated with an MC4 connector. The module has numerous certificates: IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701, IEC 62716, UL 61730, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 14064, ISO 45001.
Features that distinguish our product:
- 25-year power-output warranty
- 15-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Reduces installation cost with higher power bin and efficiency
- High and stable efficiency of up to 21% thanks to innovative manufacturing technology
- Positive power tolerance up to +5 W
- Minimized micro-cracks with innovative non-destructive cutting technology
- Large area cells based on 210 mm silicon wafers and 1/3-cut cell technology
- Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping eect
- Excellent performance even with low solar radiation
- Mechanical performance snow load up to 6000 pa and wind load up to 2400 pa
- Certified resistance to salt mist, ammonia and blasting sand
Trina 505 W is perfect for customers expecting high-quality and efficient modules at an affordable price. The product is suitable for both on-grid and off-grid installations.
- PV type
- Module technology
- 1/3-Cut 150 cells
- Power [W]
- Performance W/m2
- Panel efficiency [%]
- Black Frame
- Max. voltage [V]
- Rated Voltage Vmpp [V]
- Open circuit voltage Uoc (V)
- Short-circuit current [A]
- Rated current [A]
- Maximum Series Fuse [A]
- Voltage temperature coefficient [%/°C]
- Weight [kg]
- Dimensions [mm]
- 1102 x 2187 x 35
- Power Warranty
- 25 years
- Product warranty
- 15 years
- Number of modules on the pallet